What We Offer
Sierra Fitness collaborated with a national entertainment company AES Creative to build a professional outdoor concert stage. This brings our indoor gym outdoors with the goal to keep everyone safe during this Covid-19 pandemic. We are more than just a gym, we are a community. We have an assortment of cardio and strength training equipment.
New to Sierra Fitness
- One-time initiation fee
- Get an outdoor membership
- Get a class package
Get Started ︎
Sierra Fitness Members
- Get an Outdoor Membership
- Use class package on account,
or buy new class package
We are back and we missed you!
As the state of this public health emergency changes from day to day, we will remain focused on keeping our employees and our clients safe, healthy, and informed.
Masks must be worn at all times and we must adhere to social distancing standards. We have antibacterial wipes and hand sanitizer throughout the outdoor and indoor gym and regular hand washing is required.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, firstname.lastname@example.org
New Outdoor Gym Hours
Our business hours will be as follows:
To create your Sierra Fitness login:
Note: Use a desktop computer or your phone’s mobile browser when initially setting up your account, not the Minbdoy app.
1. Go to https://clients.mindbodyonline.com
2. Search for Sierra Fitness and click “Select”
3. Under Log In, click “Need new password?”
4. Your email will be the email that you provided us on your guest waiver. You will then go onto your email and follow the steps from there.
5. Note that your Sierra Fitness account will not allow you to book anything if we are missing any highlighted information from your online profile.
6. Once you have created your password on your account, you can continue to use the website or you can use our convenient Sierra Fitness app to book from your phone.
Phone: (626) 836-1236
Fax: (626) 836-1230
Copyright © 2021 Sierra Fitness. All rights reserved.